Thailand Orthodontists and Braces Dentists
Orthodontists are dental specialists that treats improper bites and malocclusions. Orthodontists are trained to focus on teeth displacement as well as to treat, and possibly modify facial growth. Our thailand orthodontists can treat orthodontic issues related to aesthetic reasons in improving the general appearance of patients' teeth and face as well as for functional reasons in improving bite alignment.
Our orthodontists in thailand treats a variety of orthodontic problems including:
- Aligning portruding front teeth
- Teeth crowding or overcrowding
- Asymmetrical teeth whereby the upper and lower teeth do not match
- Deep bite or overbite wheby when teeth are clenched, the upper teeth come down over the lower teeth
- Reverse bite whereby when the teeth are clenched, the upper teeth bite inside the lower teeth
- Open bite whereby when the teeth are clenched, there is an opening between the upper and lower teeth
- Underbite whereby the upper teeth are too far back, or the lower teeth a too far forward
- Crossbite whereby when the teeth are clenched, at least one of the upper teeth does not come down slightly in from of the lower teeth
- Wide gaps or spacing in teeth
Our thailand orthodontists uses orthodontic treatment aimed to resolve orthodontic problems in closing gaps between the teeth, aligning upper and lower teeth, straightening crooked teeth that can in turn Improve speech or eating function, improve the long-term health of gums and teeth, prevent long-term excessive wear or trauma of the teeth and treat an improper bite.
Types of braces done by our thailand orthodontists in Bangkok are:
- Metal braces
- Clear braces, ceramic braces and tooth-colored braces
- Damon braces
- Clarity SL self-ligating braces
- Lingual braces or STb Light Lingual braces
- Invisalign and Invisalign Lite
- Clear Aligners or Essix Braces
If seeking Invisalign clear aligners, our thailand dental clinic consists of thailand orthodontists that are Invisalign certified. Invisalign dentists in thailand undergo additional training by the Invisalign training Institute. You are able to enquire with your Invisalign dentist on their Invisalign certificate in ensuring that they have received proper training for Invisalign orthodontic treatment.
Associations related to Orthodontists
The purpose of the World Federation of Orthodontists (WFO) is to advance the art and science of orthodontics throughout the world. The WFO has over 109 affiliated organizations.
The European Federation of Orthodontic Specialists Assocations (EFOSA) was founded in 1977, as an umbrella organization for European national associations of orthodontic specialists. The aim of the EFOSA is to unite associations or groups of orthodontic specialists or practitioners, who have a comparable education and working conditions as orthodontic specialists.
The aimsof the European Orthodontic Society (EOS) is to advance all aspects of orthodontics and its relations with the collateral arts and sciences for the public benefit. The EOS seeks the furtherance of orthodontics amongst dental professions throughout Europe.
The American Aossication of Orthodontistsconsists of constituent organization from 8 Association of Orthodontists around USA and Canada aimed at further the area of orthodontics by providing resources, education and awareness.